You’re serious about hydrating and protecting the skin on your face. Choosing the right face moisturizer is not easy to treat your skin type. We hope the following guidelines make the selection process easier for you. But the bottom line is that when selecting the right thing for you, you should not ignore the unused stuff.
Here are some ingredients to look for in a moisturizer:
- Retinol: Retinol is a common ingredient found in skin care products. It works as an exfoliating agent to reduce dead skin cells, and it increases collagen and elastic by stimulating cell repair at the deepest level of skin.
- Antioxidants: Antioxidants help repair damaged skin and come in many forms such as Green Tea, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Pomegranate, etc. Scientifically speaking, antioxidants help to neutralize the temporary oxygen molecules that collapse the skin’s collagen and cause other damage, because of wrinkles.
- Alcohols: You will get various alcohol products including ethyl alcohol and astringents. But be aware, because alcohol is often rigid and the skin is excited it is very liberally used.
Your skin type should be considered when buying a frontless moisturizer.
- Dry skin: If the skin is dry and grateful then you are packed with grape seeds oil, and others to look for a moisturizer. If your skin is very dry and easy to crack, then find a moisturizer that has a petroleum jelly base
- Oily skin: Avoid moisturizers for your oily skin that shows natural oil as their base. Those products will look at your face-shiny look. Instead, look for a light, water-based moisturizer containing some essential oils.
- Sensitive skin: If your skin is susceptible to burns, such as when you are shaving, you may have sensitive skin. If so, find moisturizers which do not last long, including those with strict chemicals found in certain alcohols.
- Normal skin: Normal skin is usually the middle ground in oily and dry skin. Find a moisturizer that is related to medium-sized components. Water-based moisturizer is always a good choice for men with normal skin. [more information and reviews]